Pilots of the French Mirage fighters claim that nothing comes close to the feeling of boundless freedom like flying. That is probably true. But their machines are noisy, uncomfortable and damn expensive. Our Mirage Blue pants also offer you unlimited freedom - quiet, super comfortable, and significantly less expensive than a fighter jet. Granted, they won't lift you above the clouds, but it feels likely the same!
Need to know
- Classic cool fit, waistband at ankle
- Size Guide: see link next to the product image
- Perfect wearing comfort: with nuffin' underneath
Nice to know
- Practical, hidden inside pocket for your mobile phone or Mary Jane
- Material: 100 % organic cotton, terry cloth
- High quality 280g/m²
- The Clou: the surface of the fabrics is carbonized for a super soft feeling
- Soft terry loop inner face
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) accredited cotton
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
- Designed in Austria
- Made in Turkey
- Supplier certified by the Higg Index of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition
By choosing organic cotton we're saving more than 2500 litres of water per pants and reducing carbon emissions by 46% compared to standard cotton.
Find out more on Sustainability at Nuffinz.
d2w Packaging: Our packaging is made of biodegradable plastic (d2w) which look and feel like conventional plastic and can be recycled if collected. However, if they escape collection and end up as litter in the open environment, they will degrade and biodegrade – just like nature’s waste. That means: Less harm for the environment – and your consciousness.
Care instructions: We recommend washing at 40 degrees on a gentle cycle with similar colours / Do not dry clean or tumble dry / Do not bleach or use fabric softener / Wash inside-out / Reshape whilst damp